16 DECEMBER 2021 – 15 DECEMBER 2022
|Luxury Suite : per person, per night, sharing||R4200|
|Luxury Suite :single supplement||R5500|
|* Children from 8 to 11 years sharing with parents (maximum 2 children)||R2600|
|* Children from 12 to 17 years sharing with parents (maximum 2 children)||R3300|
16 DECEMBER 2022 – 15 DECEMBER 2023
|Luxury Suite : per person, per night, sharing||R4500|
|Luxury Suite :single supplement||R5800|
|* Children from 8 to 11 years sharing with parents (maximum 2 children)||R2800|
|* Children from 12 to 17 years sharing with parents (maximum 2 children)||R3200|
* Please refer to children’s policy below.
Rate includes welcome drinks on arrival, lunch, dinner and breakfast, two game drives per day which include snacks and refreshments – minerals, local beers and house wines on the afternoon game drives. Tea and filter coffee in suites and at the main lodge throughout the day.
Please Note: Nambiti Private Game Reserve charges a Nambiti Rhino Protection Levy. This levy must be paid at the lodge on departure.
- For safety reasons we do not allow children under the age of 8 years at the lodge.
- Maximum of two children in a suite sharing with their parents on a double sleeper couch.
- As the lodge is not fenced and in a “Big Five” reserve, children are to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children are to be supervised by their parents at all times. This is particularly important when on game drives, in the boma or dining room and while making use of the swimming pool and the surrounding areas.
- The lodge staff reserve the right not to permit children on game drives if they feel that this could be to the detriment of other guests.
- Should a request be made for a separate suite for older children, they will be charged at the normal adult rate.